Clarkebond offers a full range transport planning services needed in the development of land to assist developers, architects, planners and local authorities achieve the right transport solutions, whatever the project and whatever the land use. This support includes land promotion, planning application support and implementation of transport and highway improvements including the discharge of conditions.
Our experience of addressing all the challenges of planning including achieving suitable access and connectivity, identifying sustainable transport solutions, undertaking impact assessment and liaison and negotiation, enable us to provide commercial and pragmatic advice based on a track record of successful outcomes. Whether for a single use site or a major mixed use development we use our skill and experience to achieve results that satisfy our Client’s interests, the requirements of regulators and the aspirations of the new communities that will live with solutions we design.
Our transport planners make practical use of the latest thinking, tools and techniques to identify sustainable solutions and set out a robust evidence base to underpin proposals. Multi-disciplinary working is an important part of what we do, not only with our engineering colleagues but with our client and consultant teams.
- Access appraisal and design
- Transport Assessments (TAs) and Statements (TSs)
- Environmental Traffic Impact Assessments
- Travel Plans (planning, implementation and monitoring)
- Masterplanning support
- Accessibility modelling (using TRACC)
- Junction modelling (using ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG etc.)
- Streetscape, traffic calming and management schemes
- Public Transport Assessments (including bus services and priority schemes)
- Walking and cycling studies (including NMU Audits)
- Service Management Plans (SMPs)/Delivery and Service Plans (DSPs)
- Construction Management Plans
- Planning Appeals (Statements to Expert Witness)
- Smarter travel initiatives (including Personal Travel Planning)
- Transport studies (including town centre, car parking, park and ride)
- Consultation strategy and support
- Training and research
For more information on Transport Planning, click here
For more information on Site Viability & Development, click here
David Knight - email@example.com or 0117 9292244
Andy Jenner - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 929 2244